1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Locating old players

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Maineac, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Maineac

Maineac Visitor

I played alot on LS from 97-2003 and I am trying to reconnect with some of the people I played with. If anyone still knows Mouse,Jinx,oz the bateater, vamp, Syris, Shadowwalker. Please send me their icq or have them email me. Thanks to all !

2. Maineac

Maineac Visitor

Surely someone know the people I am talking about I have heard a group of them have kept in touch.. any idea's?

3. Maineac

Maineac Visitor

Just Bumping this.. hopefully someone who know's them will post something....

4. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

a shard might be nice ... :)

5. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

maybe its just me but I think LS is Lake Superior......just sayin

6. Maineac

Maineac Visitor

Yah the shard is Lake Superior.. How about Pampa DH does anyone know him? He still has a house near rivendell near brit..

7. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I've played LS since it first started but I don't know any of these people, sorry. Hope you find them, good luck!

8. Maineac

Maineac Visitor

Thank you for reading and responding... If you know some others who have played Lake Superior a long time as well please have them check it out. Thanks

9. Hey the're this is Oz the BatEater ...how you been? It's been s Damn long time.