1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Location of kepetch ambushers?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Aristillus, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Aristillus

Aristillus Guest

Can anyone tell me the area where the kepetch ambushers spawn?

I have found the regular kepetch spawn but can't seem to find ambushers anywhere.

Aristillus

2. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

I was playing just north of Ter Mur earlier tonight and came across one. They are like elite ninjas tho in that you do not see them right away. They are snakes. The one that attacked me appeared on the road right past the Refugees (north of town). Hope this helps!

3. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yup, way north of tel mur.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

The map shown below is marked with a location where I found kepetch ambushers a week ago while on Retribution and two locations where I've found trapdoor spiders on production shards within the last 24 hours. (Figured you might like the trapdoor spiders too if you like the kepetch ambushers.)

[​IMG]

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Those Kepetch are so nasty ! You can hear both the spiders and kepetch when they are waiting for you. Just wish there was a way to lure them out before they strike. :)

6. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Cool...thought I was imagining things, especially with the trapdoor spiders.

7. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hehe no.

With the spiders on TC when i took my friends i said "wait" to them that i hear something. We did not saw something and then one of my friends moved and it attacked her and she got killed. :)

Then yesterday i was training my New gargoyle character a bit and killing some stuff i heard a snake sound. I looked around but again i saw nothing.Then i moved and i got attacked and everything turned grey. :)

8. Aristillus

Aristillus Guest

Thanks for your help everyone, I was having a hell of a time with them.
    I ended up finding a spawn just off the road northeast of Ter Mur. Listening for them was really the key to finding them.

Aristillus

9. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Yeah, that one spot kind of on the southeast end is a bit wild between the trapdoor spiders and black widows. LOL

After dying 2-3 times and getting tired of the long run to find a healer, I did some further exploring down there and discovered there was a wandering healer somewhat close: he had taken a long way almost to the center of that big coil of land to the southwest and was almost to the gargoyle highway tower.