1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

lock all the "red" or "fel" threads?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by FIRE[TDR], May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIRE[TDR]

FIRE[TDR] Guest

Why is stratics locking the fel threads? Not one single mention of cheaters. Are these two words offensive now in stratics?
  2. Babble

Babble Guest

Is because it is too close to the 'red or dead' copyright so they have to lock it or get sued.

Or maybe just because there are some redundant threads out there .. maybe?
  3. It would be nice as the last post of every locked thread a Mod/Admin stating "I am locking this thread and [this is the reason]" That way there's no question why a thread is locked.
  4. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 29, 2008
    I said that exact same thing in the thread about Mods locking threads... that became locked by a Mod... follow me? ha
  5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

On the first two pages of Stratics, there are 3 locked threads... only 2 are on Fel or Red issues... there are numerous others that are regarding fel and reds that are still open. It should be obvious that red and fel are not the reason for the locks.

That said - if you have an issue with a lock, take it to a mod or admin in PM. Discussing moderator actions on the open forum is not within the ROC.
  6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

edit - first two pages of U-hall.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.