1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

lock down

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mike of Ameraust, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Mike of Ameraust

Mike of Ameraust Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is anyone having trouble securing and releasing items. i get nothing at all when i try

2. J.B.

J.B. Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Make Sure you don't have another macro set for any of the letters in I wish to lock this down and i wish to release this. If the toggle cursor is up for last object it mess's with the lock down & release.

Try typing i wish to lock this down, then hit the ESC key, then the enter key.

3. Mike of Ameraust

Mike of Ameraust Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

sorry to say didnt make anyy difference, i tried classic and enhanced client, tried diff. accounts, still no good

4. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Could you be a bit more spesific? Explain what is your problem? Is it your house, or are you co-owner or just a friend? What do you try to lock down?

How much of storage is used (you find that in the house sign info).

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Well sounds to me like you are suffering from an old bug I often suffer from.

Go out and "Honor" something and kill it. Usually that does the trick and fixes it for awhile. If it comes back just do that again.