1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lock pick training

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Omnius, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

how should i train it at 85. I can't get gains off boxes made by a tinker with 75 or from boxes made by a tinker with gm.

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Should be able to :(. Next I would try a few dungeon chests, lvl 4's I think it was I use to do yrs ago for gains. Only suggestion I can think of unless you go get discorded in twisted w area and work it.

3. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

GM tinker boxes should get you up to 95 skill and you should be working L3 dungeon chests as well. I don't quite remember but you will not be able to pick L4's untill 92-93 LP skill.

4. Saris

Saris Guest

Hmm there are still a few lockpicking house that have all level of player locked chests in them in Atlantic, and the discord trick though cheap works awsome. Some ppl say you should not do that cause its cheating I disagre.

I made my first lockpicker the hard way, never again.

All I did was got to 95 picking chest that i saved while raising tink on a char, went to twisted weild and smacked a goat dude, ran out the sparkiels and back in the followed him around while picking the same gm chest over and over, took about 20 min.

5. what shard you on?

6. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

whoops, sorry newb mistake. I'm on pacific, the ghost town that used to be the highest population shard.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!