1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lock-picking House

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by imported_Legacyee, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Does anyone know of a public lockpicking house, I have made a smallish search but have been unable to find one

If there isn't one then I shall have to make one
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Darn, you ask that a few years too late. I had the lockpicking stuff set -up myself in my shop.

I don't know one at this moment. I'll keep a eye open for one.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

There was one at a house on the northern outskirts of Zento that used to be run by Phlinx. Not sure if its still there but you may want to give it a try. I used it myself to get to 95 then its twisted Weald all the way to GM.

Lockpick houses used to have an important role but you dont really need one nowadays anyway .. you just need 2 boxes ... one made by a tinker at 50 skill and the other at 70 skill ... this will get you to GM.
  4. Thanks Crafty
    I know the one you meen but I don't think it is still there anymore because that was where I first looked.
    I know they aren't needed so much now-adays but with the upcoming faction changes, I am hoping there may be a need for one again, so I am going to try and provide one
    It might just take a while [​IMG]
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Good luck Legacyee. If you do set one up drop me the co-ords.
  6. Thanks Vermilea
    I went to see if is still there, but sadly it has gone and I think at the moment most of the knuckleheads are also gone (off trying some other game )but no doubt they will return.

My own lockpicking house should be ready in about a week. [​IMG]