1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lock Picking

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Gameboy, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Gameboy

Gameboy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran UWF

Jul 25, 2008
    I am looking for a locking picking house. I know a long time ago there use to be at least two. I went to Goodman's and the rune to one there goes to a house that is no longer a lock picking house or is private. I would be most thankful for any help.
  2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004
    At WinterBreeze Library, by the yew sheep pen, on the second floor there is a lockpicking area.
    Last I checked anyway. She has boxes set up for people to work the skills up.
  3. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

Mar 18, 2004
    I guess I'll have to take up that rune. I am sad to hear that house is gone.

There is also a set on the second floor of Goodman's Rune Library in the Heirloom chest against the wall near the lockpick and stealing books.