1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LockDown & Secure Isn't Working

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AustinRules, Jun 23, 2009.

1. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

I am trying to secure or lock down some new packs in my house and nothing is happening. The target comes up but then nothing happens. I can't secure or lock down additional items in my house. Why?? I still have plenty of room for additional items.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

working fine on Legends ~~ did you close client and try again?

3. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just a thought - Have you logged out and in again? that often solves these odd bugs.

4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

From the Players Corner FAQ, sub-message on housing:

Maybe this is the issue?

5. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i've had to say "I wish to release this" three times in a row for a couple months now before the item in my house will unlock and i can pick it up. it's always on the 3rd attempt that it will unlock. no idea why. things seem to lock down ok, but unlock takes 3 tries. it doesn't affect me much cuz i don't often lock/unlock items, so i've never submitted a bug report.

6. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

Tried honoring and killing a couple sheep. And sure enough the problem with locking and securing went away. Weird problem and how did anyone come up with the cure? An odd combination. Thanks for your solution, it was really irritating me.

7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have the same problem, but was never tempted to report it as a bug.. mostly cause it gives me the opportunity, when unlocking something I don't wanna lose, to remember to do a detect hidden ;)

8. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

exactly!!! :D that's how i feel too - you can NEVER be too careful with that :)

9. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

check the FAQ over in Players Corner ... it's got all sorts of wierd stuff in it.