1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Locked Down Ethy Tiger....Poof?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RockoNV, Jul 29, 2014.

1. RockoNV

RockoNV Seasoned Veteran
    Alumni UOS

This has happened on the CC. My friend locked her ethy tiger down in her castle next to her other ethys in the courtyard area. Yes, it was locked down. When she went to retrieve the tiger, it had turned into a blob (like the old "unused" tile blobs) but it still had the "tiger" title. She clicked on the item and selected 'retrieve' and it disappeared. She emptied out her bag and she still had an item in it but she could not see it. I snooped her and saw the tiger in her backpack. She logged out of the CC and into the EC and it was there. She was able to mount it and ride it around. Then, she switched over to the CC, dismounted and it disappeared again.

Has anyone heard of this or experienced this? She contacted support 8 hours ago and they have yet to respond.

2. AtlanticRealtor

AtlanticRealtor ICQ 647752375
    REALTOR

check the house crate

3. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds like she needs to patch. I have had things go "blobbie " when the patch is out if sync.

4. RockoNV

RockoNV Seasoned Veteran
    Alumni UOS

I will ask her to patch the CC. Thanks for the help.