1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Locked Down Plants Didn't Grow Last Night

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Sara Of Baja, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This morning I logged in about an hour after server up to tend my plants. I tended the plants in my pack first, they had all growth checked and advanced. Then I started on the locked down plants. They hadn't advanced. (A friend suggested maybe the change to daylight savings had caused a glitch.) Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone else had this happen this morning.

2. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ditto on Napa. Presuming with Daylight Savings, the plants didn't cycle through a full day before server up.

3. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Yup ... on Atlantic too ...

woosh - worked to my advantage cause yesterday was a day I did not log in to tend so figured I'd have a few 'Healthy' or worse .... Nope !! all as if yesterday's turnover didn't happen - though I think the 'day' advanced (not absolutely sure).
    yellow minus on growth but no health wize negative effects from lack to tend yesterday.

4. Hey did Daylight Savings mess up the plant cycle? my plants are still on yesterday!
    [Sonoma]

5. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

After I made my original post, I placed the plants I'm growing for a special order in my pack and logged out. Logged back in a few minutes ago, all the plants I picked up had gone through a growth cycle. Those I left locked down are still on yesterday's cycle.

6. Garianna

Garianna Guest

Okay so I don't feel crazy. I had the same problem happen to me this morning as well. Well maybe UO gave all of us the Sunday off on our plants so we can work on other things. lol

Garianna
    aka: Lord Pompey
    aka: Germanicus
    Great Lakes