1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Locking doors in a house

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Chaos, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

How do you lock doors in the house so only people with certain access levels can open them? Tried to single click and giving the secure command, but neither works.

Does the house have to be public first before it can be done? Or is there a certain trick to it or is it only certain kinds of doors it can be done with.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

enhanced client or classic? In classic, provided you are the house owner, single click should bring up a 'set security' option (unless you have set your options for 'shift + click' for context menus).

3. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

I believe the house does have to be public.
    Also, every time you customize the house, you'll need to reset the doors because they all will go "anyone".

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

No, house doesn't need to be public. I get the option on both my Siege houses and only the shop is public. For some reason my hubby's char's bedroom door is set to 'co owners' and since my little thief is only friended to that house (being co-owned to the shop) she can't get in his room. :D