1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Locking down Town Banners

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Aurelius, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just a FYI, I noticed when placing one that it then also can locked down - so don't forget in the excitement of getting one!

They maybe don't decay - I have no plans to test that! - but since they are such a pain to get, and I suspect the coding will not recognise the one you have already claimed is gone from item decay.

Edit : Changed the wording a bit, to 'can be' locked down, since later posts suggest it's OK not to.

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Aye I just got my first one, on Chesapeake today, and hung it on the exterior porch wall. I DID lock it down, cuz I wanted to lift it up a tile or two, and I hope they STAY where we put em after all that work, getting loyalty. That one chr. lives in New Magincia, so that is the banner my chr. there worked for, and claimed. It is pretty. :)

Question remains, what happens to our town loyalty banners, as time goes on, if our loyalty decays a bit ? :(

3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

You don't need to secure it, they don't decay. That are like the veteran rewards banners...

4. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

You're braver than me if you tested that one ;)

Arrgh likes this.
  5. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

They don't decay, well at least it is still there after 12 hours.

6. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Interesting .... I'm staying paranoid and locking any of mine down, but it's handy to know they remain without securing.