1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] Locking the zoom. How to?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Arcus, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Using the mousewheel to zoom in or our works great but I find that after logging out and back in again it loses track of where I had my zoom set.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Is there a COMMAND to set the zoom numerically?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

not that I have seen yet! I think most modders are waiting for release and even then not sure that can be implemented!

3. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Guest

yeah - it's kinda frustrating having to adjust zoom and window placement. the dynamic gumps seem to stay put when reloaded (i.e. radard, packs, paperdoll, shortcut bar and hotbars) but I have to adjust my window every load

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i just log in click zoom in three times and i am good to go. getting to where I dont even think about it now....

5. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Guest

yep - that's where i am...click my macro twice and it's where i want it to be

6. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it would be nice to be able to macro zoom levels