1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lockpicking from 95 to 100?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Idahoan, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Okies

I am at 95.0. What type of boxes do I do to get to 100.0?

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I was able to get gains on a locked GM tinker chest. Or you could work on crates and chests in the dungeons...la

3. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Do the metal containers in the Vesper bank. The ones in the SW room.

4. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I really need to write down all these tips! I know when I eventually train lockpicking I won't be able to find these posts!

6. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Trinsic Barrier Island is your friend for the push to GM lockpicking. I had fun with my crafter Kestrel there (60 real magery skill, crafted spell book + mage jewelry to get to 100), killing the brigands with a summoned earth elemental, and then picking the crates, barrels, and chests. You can swipe the barrels once they are looted, which make nice deco containers, plus you get a bit of gold, regular gems, and useless wands. I found that much less boring than working the boxes at the bank over and over. Part of the island is a GZ so if you get into trouble you can run to safety and the guards will take care of those nasty brigands. There are also tons of deer and cows and such, and shepherd spawns, and while I personally don't kill non-aggressive animals in the game for leather, they are there, and I did shear a lot of sheep. :D

Oh yeah...be sure to carry GC potions for the traps. I had GM alchemy on Kestrel so I usually just made the potions there in the field and used the GH wands I looted from the chests for my first aid needs.

-Skylark