1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lockpicking House

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Baciver of CCC, Feb 24, 2009.

1. I would like to know how to, if there is still a way, to securely put chests in my house for the public to use training lockpicking.

2. thamantii

thamantii Guest

yeah I would like to know the same thing =P

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Go take a look at the Treasure Hunters of Britannia building on Great Lakes. It's in Trammel and coordinates are 52o33'S 1o15'E, just a bit south of the Brit moongate.. The lockpick training room is in the NE corner of the house, 1st floor.

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Load up the chests to be picked into another chest or container and the use the "I wish to lock this down" command instead of the "I wish to secure this" command. The "I wish to lock this down" command will lock down the main chest and will also automatically lock down every item inside the main chest (sub-chests and keyring with keys) so that a player can open the main chest to pick locks inside, but they can not remove any items.

I "think" that is it. Hopefully someone here can confirm, or you can test the results with a friend.

Safe Journeys!

5. Gwenyth

Gwenyth Guest

Yes, that is exactly what you do. Then, you need to reset the security on each of the boxes to "Anyone". Don't forget to put the keys for the boxes on a keyring locked down inside the crate also.

6. You have a house by Swoop?

:hahaha:

7. build in 2/15/03, the THB Public LP house on Sonoma is DUE north of the Vesper Bank Tram, it is also still list at the THB site at Stratics.

8. MagiHui

MagiHui Guest

I thought it was common knowledge that after they changed the anti-macro code you can lockpick the same box over and over again and go to the cap (95?)

9. Smokin

Smokin Guest

No you still need 3 boxes one at 50 tink one at 70 tink and one at gm tink.