1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lockpicking house

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by ~Antzy~Pantz~, Aug 31, 2010.

1. I'm looking for anyone who has a lockpicking house set up to train the skill. If you know of one please let me know. Thanks in advance.

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Hrm... If I could figure out how to set one up I would. Or I would have someone else do it. *Asks around*

3. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

There was a house somewheres in the desert in Malas (I found it while wandering around a few years back) but I'm unsure if its still there.

As for setting up a training area, here's information from UOGuide:

4. Visago

Visago Guest

I've got a lock picking house that was at one time open to the public. I can open it up for you this weekend if you like. The house is in Malas, just shoot me a pm if your interested and we can work out a meeting to get you a rune. Otherwise its a long long run south from Luna, across all those island bridges to the last one on the bottom left. The house is called The Spelunker's association or something like that. I'm at work and can't remember the full name off the top of my head.....