1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lockpicking Houses?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by haladrigis, Oct 4, 2008.

1. haladrigis

haladrigis Guest

was just wondering if there are any lockpicking houses out there and if so where?
  2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004
    A rune to it can be found at Goodman's Library in Zento.
    2nd house west out of the Moongate. You can't miss the GRL on the roof of the house.

WinterBreeze Library in Yew also has a Lockpicking section where you can practice your skill. WinterBreeze is located just outside the Yew Sheep Pen. I believe the section you are looking for is on the second floor.

Good luck!
  3. haladrigis

haladrigis Guest

thanks for the reply, i dont know where zentos is? i've never heard of it. ill try out the other places you mentioned. once again thx for the response.
  4. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Zentos is the jap town.. to get to it, just go to a moongate & select

tokuno island (then)
  5. haladrigis

haladrigis Guest

wow thanks for the info the lock picking house and goodmans library!! whoa!! i cant even count how many times i hit that place up in the passed few days :p