1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lockpicking???

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GarthGrey, Apr 24, 2009.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Got to 25.1 on failures from a 70 tinker box, now I"m working on 30 tinker boxes, opening all of them, and haven't gained squat. What's changed that I'm not aware of? ty

2. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Go to Vesper bank til about 35-40

3. Once Shalimar get back, ask her if you could use the NEW boxes, I when all the way to 70 with them.

4. PS i was never in NEW,but if you help them they will help you im sure.

5. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Ty both

Well hell, I bumped tinker up to 40 and now I break picks on those boxes, with 0 gains..wtf?

6. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I worked picking, detect, and remove trap 3 times now on siege alone. Vesper is my favorite city. Try the shop boxes and chests. The bank as well, especially the back room.

7. Garth, just pick the barrels on the docks and barrels and crates in provisioner shops for about 5 more points (to 30 or so) then pick the chests in the inns to about 35 skill. At this stage you'll gain on the boxes we have to around 95. (tip: if you click on a barrel or crate and it gives an item count, always 0 incidentally, it means it's not pickable, so pass on it)

If you want access to the NEW house to train, just ask anyone you see with the tag or if you know someone friended to the house they can access you, or..... my icq is 9-626-593 (Elaine)

Good luck