1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

lockpicking..

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Mac, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Mac

Mac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Howdy folks, I'm returning after being gone for many years, and after searching and trying to setup many diff macros, I've had zero success for LP.

Is there one that is useable for training that can be made up in EC, or do I go back to using the old client and UOA?

I use the EC and Pinco's UI and whatever macros I've attempted to setup seem to fail, so any help would be appreciated.

2. Setanta

Setanta Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I've been using UOA macros for lockpicking with good results. The 3D client macros just don't work well because they don't have the 'use item type' or 'target relative' options.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If I remember right I put lockpicks in the first box, target: stored, set that to the first box, delay (can't remember how long), repeat targetting 2nd box etc till you've got a target for each box in your set. Make a similar one with key ring in place of lockpicks to lock them back up again.