1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Anubis_cuk, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Anubis_cuk

Anubis_cuk Guest

Are there any training houses on Europa? I am at 50 and need to get training - failing that if there is anyone who has any tinkerboxes for 50 or 70 skill lockpicker (my tinker is 100)... I'd like to buy some boxes
  2. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    If memory serves they removed the requirement for new boxes.....

So no more Training Houses...
  3. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2008
    One of our guildies has set up a training room in her house. Sure she'd be happy to help you out. Don't know if she's registered here, but if you head over to the board in my sig and PM Lajelah, you can get in touch with her :)
  4. Ferrut

Ferrut Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 31, 2006
    I think you can gain from fails off paragon boxes too... Got most of the way through to GM doing that last year...

Need to get the level right based off the treasure map I think?

Got some six or so runebooks for dungeon lockpicking in library at north east of zento also if that's any help! (2nd floor 2nd case on the left) :)

Happy pickin'!