1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Obsidian, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 21, 2008
    Is anyone getting this error when trying to log in using the 2D client and UO Assist? I can log in with my username and pw fine. I choose my shard and the list of chars comes up. Then when I select a char to play and enter the shard I get this error (see attached). Also, note I get this weird UO Assist box that I dragged on top of my 2D client. In the bottom of the task bar, I get three UO windows listed, and none of them have the normal UOAssist logo. I cannot continue after this issue and I have to reload the game from the beginning.

Is there a way to fix this issue? I never noticed this until after the recent login server issue, but I don't know if it is related or not. BTW, I am playing on Windows 7 Pro.

Attached Files: