1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Sir Scott, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Seems that for me any way the login servers are down...
    Any one else?

2. VorteXPete

VorteXPete Guest

Yup, great lakes log in server down too....

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Same here :(

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Same here :(

5. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'd say their maintence schedule ran a little over, it's been 3 hours since the posted time it would be back up. :(

6. Ravahan

Ravahan Guest

Seems that way. Was just swapping characters, and got a time out. 9:24 Central.

7. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Had been on playing since server up for Napa. Then go to change out a Chara and poof, log in server goes out the window. (was down before for their fix's I had assumed. but we all know what happens when ya Assume... :D )

8. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It would be nice to get a "we are aware" mumbo jumbo on UO Herald.

9. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Still down... My guild was watchin two champ spawns on two servers, they raided one, they went to log in to raid the second, and could not get on. Its pretty funny. Sucks... but funny.

10. Liena_of_LS

Liena_of_LS Guest

It actually went down between 7:45 and 7:55 am MDT
    I've been trying it steadily ever since.

11. I just went to switch chars to make more sewing kits to finish off my tailoring bods and can't get back in. Seems if you're logged in you're good, but if you log out you're stuck logged out.

12. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

13. Yes, but they're always back up much sooner than now. There's something wrong for sure.

14. Boy you figure they'd do maintence on the login server when they had the shards down early this morning..How long have they been down excately?

15. On the Hearlad they said there would be an extended downtime today, just seems it's down at a different time. Or they hit a snag, and had to fix something. Who knows.

16. xxmoondancerxx

xxmoondancerxx Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Its really annoying especially that we all pay to play. With all the money that is dumped into keeping this game alive can we not get the service we deserve?

Okay Coffee Break is over get the servers back online THANK YOU!!!:yell:

17. Dame Judi

Dame Judi Guest

It is now 10:45 EST. I'd say something extraneous is going on.

18. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

This is what you get when you have a "Bring your Pet to Work" Day, all the server guys bring pythons and boas, and they let them loose too close to the Server Hamsters.

19. Dame Judi

Dame Judi Guest

They're back up.

20. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

WOOT! - Just logged in to Lake Austin

21. Malkes

Malkes Guest

Was just able to log onto Atlantic at 10:51 AM EST.

22. I logged in, made the sewing kits, logged back out so I could go back to filling bods, and can't get back in again....

23. Not here. Says verifying account and just sits there. Then "There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again." 10:06 AM CST.

24. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I take it...then that.. this is ONE OF THOSE UO DAYS not to try doing anything important or pixel chr. life threatening till we get stability on the shards stayin UP and running for a good long while ??? :sad4:

:)

25. Liena_of_LS

Liena_of_LS Guest

The msg on the Herald says down time was to be hours ago, this was something different. Of course, the scheduled down times posted over on UO.com are off by hours on when the shards actually go down too.

Anyway it came back up about 9 am MDT.

Mayhap I spoke too soon, it's down again at 9:15 am MDT

26. yep, I hope we don't revert as I finally got to 66 in SW before I went to switch char's for a CS, then found I could not get back in

27. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Stuck at verifying account.
    Time: 8:15am PST.

28. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There wont be a revert as those that are still in-game are happily playing away.
    It's only the log-in servers that are screwed, i'd recomend icq'ing or such any mates that are still in and tell them for the love of god not to log out :D