1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Login/instant crash issues on a gargoyle...help please...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Saint of Killers, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Saint of Killers

Stratics Veteran

Alright, I just completed my first gargoyle for pvp. Now I'm having strange log in issues.

When I attempt to log in with my gargoyle I instant crash if I am wearing either my altered folded steel faction glasses, or my altered cloak of augmentation.

I can log in without any issue while wearing my altered: mythical boots, faction crimmy, or a quiver.

I cannot even see any of the items I listed above, whether they are in my backpack, or are equipped.

I have to get on another computer just to see the items.

I have to get on another computer just to log in with all of the items equipped.

I completely updated the patches on both computers. The invisible altered items were an issue for me even before the latest patch. I didn't attempt to log in until today with my new gargoyle wearing the altered cloak and folded steels though, so I don't even know if it's an issue I would have had even before the latest patch.

Has anyone else had similar problems, and if so how did you resolve it?

2. Saint of Killers

Stratics Veteran

Alright, so after further testing...

I went out and bought a pair of nonfaction folded steel glasses.

Same problem.

I set a dress macro as I'm crashed. The logged onto the other computer to take the glasses off. I went back to the initial computer and logged on with everything on but the glasses and ranger cloak. The suit was saved before I crashed on my dress macro with uoassist. I hit my dress macro, and crash. I logged on with the other computer and my glasses were on.

I tried to log on with just my glasses equipped. Crash.

I've sent this info to [email protected] but I'm not expecting any response. I'm posting here in the hopes that someone like Beastmaster sees the thread, or someone else that had a similar problem.

3. Saint of Killers

Stratics Veteran

Awesome, and now all of my emails to uobugs are returning due to fatal errors:

The original message was received at Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:14:53 +0100
    from mail-tx2.bigfish.com [65.55.88.114]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
    <[email protected]>
    (reason: 554 5.4.6 Too many hops)

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

5. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

You likely have a bugged art file on the first pc which is fine on the second pc. Try copying the art files from one to the other.

6. Saint of Killers

Stratics Veteran

Good to go man.

Thanks!

7. Gelf

Gelf Guest

not sure about the crash issues,but when i tried to put rangers cloak on my vendor(in paperdoll) it wouldnt equip. just kept falling back into my pack

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!