1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Login Issues

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Taylor, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Beta starts today. Unfortunately, I cannot connect through the client, nor via account management. So friggen frustrated.

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

What time did you try? If you started at midnight eastern time it was bad for alot of us. So many was logging in. I got in but I would freeze up and had to log out.

3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

Announcements:

• We’ve received widespread reports of Error 42 when trying to log in. This is a general networking error which results when either the server is down or is experiencing very high volume. It can also mean that your firewall/network settings and ports are not configured properly. For more information on how to optimize your system settings, please click here.
    • We’ve also received a few reports on in-game performance. For more information regarding this, our own Bill Freist has written a comprehensive blog here.
    • After the worlds restart earlier today, some players reported no longer being in their guilds and were unable to be reinvited. We are investigating now.
    • Several players have reported issues with receiving their Hall of Monuments rewards. Click here for more information on the Hall of Monuments.

4. Taylor

Couldn't log in from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Finally got in. Playing on Jade Quarry. A norn ranger (level 5 now).

5. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

Nice. I am on Jade Qyarry on my warrior atm. Rurak Gistere

6. Taylor

When I realized the names were unique, I created three characters.

Fallon Valor - norn ranger
    Magnus Darragh - charr necromancer
    Syyrus - human warrior

7. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

PM me your name on your contact list in the upper right hand corner so I can add you to my friends list Syrus.

8. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

Your necro name threw me off. lol I had you added already lol