1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

login problems

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sir Ha-ward, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Having them right now, watch yourselves if your logging out to get another character. Just pulled up a leviathan too, wonder what happened with that? [​IMG]

2. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

E and I both lost connections and now can't get in. The baby is down for her nap, too!! Well, I guess this is a sign that I should go do some housework!

3. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Meh, its a sign i just wasted a fabled net [​IMG]

4. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

[censored], up one second, then down again

Ah well, back to the drawing board in search of another white net lol

5. ohh im sure if you fished it up your dead on a boat and your gear is decaying, what else is EA good for. It gets funnier if your boat was moving at the time and youll come back on land as a ghost. Then you have to wait for 5 hours for a GM to come and get your boat.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

isn't there a ship key deposited in your bank box when you place a ship?

*rethinks this situation that maybe you can't gate to a ship off a ships key? *

7. Guest

Guest Guest

You throw the white net from a boat? We always throw it from buccs den dock, nice and handy for the healer.

8. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yup . cant gate off a key

a gm will put you back on your boat if it was the games fault .. if you tell em you left on your own they wont do it.

edit= if they wont help, you'll have to get annother boat and try to remember exactly where the boat was headed , then track it down yourself ... it wont make any turnes on its own so just project where it should have gone and go hunt for it. it should hit land eventually and stop.

9. quit googling all that smut and your comp might run right [​IMG]