1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Login Trouble

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Parsifal, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Parsifal

Parsifal Guest

Anyone having trouble logging in to the client? I get to the login page...enter my password and then I wait at the verifing account page until it times out. I have tried rebooting my pc...no help. I went to my account page at uo.com and my password is valid. Anyone have any suggestions?
  2. Parsifal

Parsifal Guest

Ok....problem fixed.:D

I havn't a clue what went wrong but the solution was to reload the UO 9th anniversary software collection and then download all the patches from that point on. What a major pain in the *ss.:coco:

Bottom line....I'm up and running again!:)
  3. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

The most common problems of log in troubles is;

And by what i can see, you were suffering from all three!!!!!!!

Woot Its the weekend time to go get killed by a mongbat again!!!!
  4. Parsifal

Parsifal Guest

Guilty as charged!:pint:
  5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    You went through all that trouble for nothing -

Over the last week, the EA login server for UO has been going down for 30minutes to 4 hours at a time, on at least 5 occasions (the most recent I've experienced was from 5 to 5:30 AM Eastern this morning.

It was just coincidence that the login server was back up after your reinstall and patching.