1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Logins Frozen?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SoulWeaver, Dec 19, 2012.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

ITS ALIVE AGIAN

NEVERMIND!

#1 SoulWeaver, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  2. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Working for me.

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

and now im back in Remove Thy Thread Please!

4. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

ok so that's great news you're back in the game and everything but i'm still wondering why is there so much lag? I mean I thought maybe the revert was going to fix the lag but just yesterday for example I recalled to a place in my runebook and after a few seconds i was stills tanding there... So I went ahead and cast the "Mark" spell and the cursor came up and everything... So then I hit escape to cancel it or remove teh cursor thing on my screen and then bam I finally recalled to the place I went to several seconds before... Also another question i've got is if it's safe or not to even do anything on Atlantic? I mean i've got the feeling like something will probly be done but if other shards were reverted then won't that further mess up what's already been messed up? I'm in the process of building a character for example and I was doing the same thing but due to the revert being way before I created the toon I didnt have him anymore when I logged in. So is it like even safe to build a character right now?

Omg I didn't mean to jack your thread or anything lol just started with one thing and kept rambling on!

#4 Dan123The123Man, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012