1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Logitech G13 Gameboard

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO-OU, Jul 9, 2009.

1. UO-OU

UO-OU Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hi everyone!

I was interested in buying the G13 for UO, however, I wasn't sure if it was compatible. If anyone has tried it, please share your experience. Any input would be great! Thanks!

2. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*Shrug*

I have the original G15 and the nerfed newer G15, they both work just fine with UO and EverQuest and Windows.

I do not have the G13 I have looked at it and see no reason to believe from the Macro Keys point of view there would be any incompatibility issue with UO.

The only thing I saw them mention was game information being displayed on the LCD would require specific programs that Logitech may not supply either directly or through its forums.

3. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Compatible? Yes. Although there may not be a specific UO profile for it, you can create your own.

For anyone curious, this is what a G13 looks like...

[​IMG]

4. Corpsecrank

Corpsecrank Guest

Man that looks like it could be used for so much more than simple gaming. I should buy one of those and see if I can profile it for the adobe products.

5. I use a Saitek gamepad thats very similar.

I couldn't possibly play without it, it has about 40 different key combo's mapped onto it, I just change the macros on my characters to suit.

I also use a g15 keyboard and use the macro keys on that for text like "stable, claim list..." as well as pet commands for my non tamers and save desktop macros and the like.

6. Fink

Fink Guest

Can that hat switch be flipped onto the other side? I mouse with my left hand and need something like this for the right.

7. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

No, the hat switch is fixed. Aside from that one issue though, the rest of the G13 is excels as much for lefties as righties. Here is an excerpt from the review:

http://uotoolbar.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=560&Itemid=2