1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Logrus, any news?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by LeBaiton, Aug 13, 2010.

1. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 1999

There have been a few threads about the new t-hunting changes. Very pleased with the news that paragon chest obtained maps will no longer spawn on impossible dig up locations, so far it seems to be working for me :)

Could you perhaps respond on some of the other issues, with the most important one of them being the question if the loot is really ment to be of the intensity we're currently seeing?

And are there any plans to fix the 6 mod items and our attempts to imbue them?

Thanks in advance!
  2. LOOT! I do like the new T-Maps, but agree something should be done with the loot. And the arties on the LVL 6's need to change please.

Also, it seems no one has found anything special on the Guardians. Is this broken or was it changed from the Test Center?
  3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Mar 18, 2003
    I would like to know why I acquired 4 chests from Paragons yesterday, and none of the maps were to Ilshenar locations. I got 2 for Tokuno and 2 for Ter Mur. Is this by design? I was under the impression that maps acquired in certain facets, were for locations on that same facet?