1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Logs to Boards

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Hexoplex, May 4, 2009.

1. Hexoplex

Hexoplex Guest

Wanted to know if there was a faster/easier way to turn a stack of logs into a stack of boards other then 274 at a time, or am I stuck doing 292 sets of 274 to change all my logs into boards?
  2. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    That's the way I do it. Chop until overweight, chop into boards and throw onto packhorse. Rinse and repeat. It's just another swing now with the recent carp change.
  3. Hexoplex

Hexoplex Guest

Ok, so there is no quick way to do it. I typically chop about 10-25k in logs at a time and just leap frog them into my bank and when i get somewhere close to 120k I start turning them into boards. Guess I will just have to change my macro up a little.