1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Loki,big D, and the rest of the squad that got me

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Feb 22, 2009.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

Know where I can find my stuff?

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Check the trash can?

3. Foster Cox

Foster Cox Guest

hmm wish i could get ahold of danta storm or razic if you still play this game msg me 400405168 erm cause NOONE replys back to icq

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

they most certainly do play

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

Hmm still havent recieved word from anybody

6. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Might check the vendors at yew gate. If it isnt there yet its pretty normal for them to wait several days to put something up on a vendor, then ***** and moan when there is no one to fight cause people dont have a back-up suit put together.

7. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

The interesting thing about that Beez.. is.. When I Die... I Go suit up in another suit before i worry about trying to get my **** back... *IF* someone instantly puts em on a vendor.. I'll grab em

But~! You're correct.. siege is becomming "I Wont PVP Unless i get my Suit back" which is totally prodo.. Congrats~

8. Nabber

Nabber Guest

Sounds like a time to ressurect DTM, Disciples of the Moment, a group of people that are into UO for the fight, GM armor and weaponry, limited magery, able to re-equip at a moments notice.

Think I need to run off and find Meursault, Gara and Arshes.

9. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Nah....the shard is becoming a "hold or trash all items" because of few certain ppl. Its pretty bad that when Hef is trying to make things better on the shard, its the same ppl in his guild who ruins it. KOC and TNT has no problems giving and selling items back. Its weird that only complaints that anyone has about getting items back is from LOW......its ironic because Hef is trying to hard to make things better by even reducing the sell back price.

Me.....I could care less. Just let me know for sure whether we are trashing or selling.

10. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Lemme go dig up a post of mine.. sweetie

"Yew Gate.. "Loki Faction"

Elvis / Neo / Green Mash

Pwn

King Hen.

Enjoy..

Now quit bugging me."

Also got nixions stuff yesterday and it was on my vendor within 10 minutes.. but obviously. i dont sell gear back.... ya know... obviously

11. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'll admit.....I have some of your items stashed away along with few other LOW members. It will stay there too seeing that you guys are hording faction items from KOC and TNT.

Oh did you forget.......how many times I gave you your suit back for free? This is exactly what I posted.....ppl act like arses.

Its not all of LOW....but it sure as hell dont take everyone to ruin something. It only takes a few LOW members along with ppl like me to ruin the faction sell/trade back and I only give the same treatment that is given to me.

12. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

I dont remember you ever giving my stuff back for me.. but maybe im just clueless..

but like i said.. ive been selling back stuff too.. forgive me if i dont drop everything im doing when i get a suit to throw it ona vendor.. so it might take a few hours to get there.. but.. yeah.

13. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Yes.....I think you must not have remembered. I returned suits to you twice on your mage.

Um......I can honestly say that you've kept things for few days. Remember Elvis's fey leggings he was trying to buy from you. You held them for almost a week.

14. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Oh wow.. Level 1 Faction items.. So insanely hard to get 5k Silver.

15. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Know what i do when i dont have faction gear.. I Run.. Non Faction

Feys/Ring of Vile/Rune beetle/Anci Sammi/Quivers

And Runics..

And im by far not the richest person on siege.. ive got like what.. 3.6 Mil..
    So it amazes me when people who have so much more gold than i do have trouble suiting up without faction gear.

16. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Like I told Hef.....I could care less about faction items. I dont mind farming silver or even PVP without the faction items. Just let me know what eveyrone in LOW is going to do. Horde, trash, give, or even sell items back. Only thing I've seen is 50/50 from LOW. Only selected players in LOW sells or give items back. The rest just hordes the items just as well trash them then.

I'm getting tired of holding on to the items I've looted. I'm ready to start trashing or trading for items back.

17. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Its not so much as having trouble resuiting up. The problem is......Hef suggesting faction sell/trade back and ppl try to support that and few members in LOW doesn't support it. Its hard for other guilds to support when members in LOW don't abide by the same. Then ppl like Hef, Spago, Righty, and Tairon who gives back items free gets crapped on.

18. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Now your contradicting yourself.......you post that you sell back and then you state a comment like above. This is what I'm talking about......state what your going to do so everyoen else to include KOC can follow suit. I'm sure KOC doesn't have problem trashing LOWs items when certain members in LOW is doing the same.

19. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

That may be true.. But You and Hat are doing the exact same thing as whoever in Low is doing this.. So isnt it a bit hypocriticle (Prolly spelled wrong) To use that as an argument when You and a few of your guild are doing... Just that?

Right now i have.. Neos and Your Suit.. Neos Stuff was on my vendor for Days without going anywhere so i took it off to save the daily gold charge.. and you said you have no interest in your gear so im keeping it unitl you change your mind..

Thus far.. i havent trashed Anyones faction gear.

All other (Cept you and Neo) ive either sold/traded back for my guildies gear or its on my vendor currently.

20. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

So im saying im amazed that a level 1 faction piece makes or breaks someone in pvp.. Everyone is Getting prodo on siege.. They want ONE suit.. and cry ***** and moan unless they get that one suit... If not. they dont even log in..

That is Pathetic! We did just fine before faction gear.. Why dont you all run the gear you used to run before Faction gear when you're missing a piece.

21. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

That is not true....cause I'm given items back to certain members in LOW....for example Tairon, Sprago, Righty and Hef. These are the only 4 that has went out of their way to return my items. I've kept everyone elses.

22. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Loki.....I agree with you 100%. Its Hef who is suggesting the sell back price to be at 5 to 1.

Soo........we goint to trash all items now???????? that my question.....what is everyone going to do.

23. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Currently my vendor has..

Cash's
    Brook's

Ru's (Shay)

You tell me.

And like i said.. ive got about 6 Pieces of yours which i wont trash.. Im just keeping them until you change you mind and actually want them back.

24. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Well.....I just want to know what everyones plan is......sell or horde items. Until all this crap started.....I gave items back.

I don't mind giving every pieces of items back as long as I get the same treatment. I believe this is what everyone on the shard is asking for. Noone is complaining about buy or even giving items back......the complaint is certain ppl hording items which then causes a trickle affect and others hording items.....like myself.

Here is another question.......even if I returned every item I have from LOW.....I wonder if I even get my stuff back from all of LOW. I'm not talking about you.....I'm talking about the LOW members who are hording items for what ever their reason are and I know you know who they are.

25. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Personally i'm aginst all this buddy buddy give back hold hands ****..

I think we should all sell back.. Even if i dont like the person.. sell it back.. Make a profit..

I have no problem at all with having to Buy my gear back.. and Im not wealthy compared to some of these people with 20+ Mil on siege..

So i cant understand why they have trouble buying a 30-50K item off a vendor.

26. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Hmm......never saw any of my items on vendor for sell. I still don't know who has my first suit I lost. For some reason....everyone playing dumb.

ack......have to make correction..........Toucan put some of my items on vendor.

27. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

i have your suit.. i said it in my earlier post..

i kept it because when we killed you.. someone said that you said "trash it"

so im keeping it until you change your mind and actually want to buy it back..

28. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

Rofl, step back and realize how ridiculous all of this is, people. Seeing something like this makes me really glad I don't play SP (or UO) anymore.

29. archite666

archite666 Guest

Well, when we build templates that are designed for faction armor, its kinda hard to pvp without them.

Why is it that losing your **** is just automaticly what makes siege great? dont get me wrong, it is good, but its not what siege is all about.

Why not juss fight? sell stuff back, make money.

Yeah the faction items have changed our shard but take what comes at ya.