1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LOL at Cartel !!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by UltimatePower, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

HAHAHAHA!

3. Obsession 1

Obsession 1 Guest

It is post's like this that lure people into tossing out personal attacks and other degrading material. Although I get a good laugh from that type of stuff I know it's agains the roc and would never participate in such activity. If I were the mod I would be tossing a warning to Ultimate Power for starting such an unecessary thread.

On a lighter side, I miss Oriana. Where are you Ori?

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Here I am. *hugs all around*

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. While seemingly useless, I figured there was a story behind the laughter and was hoping to get a laugh myself and pray everyone behaves.

You guys know I try to be cool with some of the PvP chatter. Just no one posts much these days :(

Love ya all,
    Ori

5. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yea, Splinter is just posting about an unusual team up the other day and its inherent cheesiness. At least, I think that's what this post is about.

=]

6. Obsession 1

Obsession 1 Guest

Ahh yes, Splinter. I swear this guy carries a Smoke Bomb summoning talisman. An elusive creature that Splinter is.

7. Topsy Krett

Topsy Krett Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

these boards are lame now... need some life to spruce up the fun...

8. lubertdas

lubertdas Guest

No, it's PEOPLE who choose to respond with personal attacks and degrading material -- not "posts like this". Your post was irritating and unnecessary. Thread killer.

9. Obsession 1

Obsession 1 Guest

It appears apprentice lubertdas needs a hug. On top of that, clearly my initial post worked out as planned. Hook, line and sinker?

The Vigor.

10. lubertdas

lubertdas Guest

Wow. Clever. :thumbup1:

hug?

11. Lightning

Lightning Guest

Sorry for responding on such an old thread, but that's just about the stupidest thing i've heard. Yes, it was a stupid thread... but why in the heck would a mod say "please don't make stupid posts?". 75% of the threads on here are stupid/ pointless/ or necessary. Your remark was equally pointless to the original post.

Not to mention, almost all pvp posts are pointless - they just normally have more then 10- words in the sentence lol.

12. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ohh my gooses!! Everyone chill!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.