1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

lol folks

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Dec 30, 2008.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

that huge ball of times square, is ready to make it's slow climb to signal 2 things, not only the end of ayear and the begining of anew one it signals the end of a poor presidency for the us I have my own traditional meal for newyears ready to be cooked and consumed , for myself to promote better health and luck I choose sauerkraut and ham, it worked until pres bush killed the economy:yell: happy newyears folks:eek:

2. Comic Book Guy

Comic Book Guy Visitor

I guess you think the "Chosen One" is going to solve all your problems?

The years under Clinton sure and the hell weren't the best either.

3. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

no sorry, I was arepublican supporter until W.I voted for his daddy both elections, my first vote for pres was for ronnie herbert bushes leading partner.:) sorry to give offense.

4. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

I voted for foamy the squirrel...Do a google search if ya dont know what I mean :p

My new years dinner is Crown royal baby..and Wild wings WOOOT :D come on BWW WOOT...

BTW I may be hammered right now :p But Im not falling for that trap :p

5. dielock

dielock Guest

I voted for Alfred E. Newman. He is the best and has the best motto and attitude.
    "What me worry?"

6. Ghost of Gramps

Ghost of Gramps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I wasn't going to reply, but then, I felt I had an obligation to do so. I will not offer an apology, for, party stalwarts know how vehement I was in taking a stand against so many of the policies within my party. I tried, and though it might be too late, finally my voice and that of so many others will be heard as the Republican National Committee readies to make a public condemnation of George Bush next month.

So, for me, the new year will actually begin 20 January 2009, as he boards the Marine helicopter one last time, and gives his farewell wave. I believe at that time, I will go outside, raise my face to the sky with eyes closed, and feel the warmth of the winter sun once again.

7. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

lol gramps then u can go back inside and stay locked in for another 4

8. Ghost of Gramps

Ghost of Gramps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nah, thinks I'll be hangin' wits da oders der at RNC headquarters preparin' the final draft.