1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LOL, gone like a whole year....

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Arch Magus, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

amazing.

been gone for like, EVER, run into despise on my Necromage, kill a supposed overpowered archer, and get like, what, 800 something damn faction points.

what, these idiots only fight archers vs. archers anymore?

don't know wtf to do when they see a Mage anymore, that's funnny as damn shiit right there.

Mages are still the badasses in my book. gimme a good group of mages against any archer ****'s anyday

good day

2. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

incredible how I still remember like, 50 freaking macros that i havent used in a year

LOL :pancakes:

3. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

btw, Abyss looks freakin dumb. garg's look dumb.

why dont they make a shard already that used to be like back before AOS?

people would love it

4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

retro shard will not happen and that has been stated many times over since 2004 - by the Devs and UO Community Leader(s).

Will not. That means , nope, no, nein, nyet, non and any other negative response you care to toss at it.

5. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Just like they're never going to introduce necromancy, never, not a change, not no way, not no how.

6. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

<snicker> But it took a while, didn't it? <shrug> Until then I simply repeat the "party line" ... cause IMO a retro shard will not be able to satisfy many of those who wish for one. Ya just can't folks to agree.

7. Gowron

Gowron Guest

I don't know where this came from, because Necromancy was being discussed as a desired add on by developers back when I got T2A off the shelf and started playing. Hmmm, that was 1999 or so.

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Necromancy was planned from the beginning - they even had the necro-regs in game for it - but it was pushed aside until AOS for higher priorities.

9. five oclock

five oclock Guest

you are right, BUT where are the devs lately? last month everyone was wondering who was left and who go canned ...and still no responce....SO....

Never say never :D

10. Lady_Mina

Lady_Mina Guest

There was a certain group of mages who called themself 'necromantic order of witches [NoW]' who wanted necromancy in the game but it didn't happen till AoS and introduced Umbra as the necro town.
    'deathcap' and 'deadwood' where one of the 'old' necro regs.