1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

lol Lava Game Matching cards

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by maximumNugget, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmao Boys and And Girls i couldn't get the cards to Load, hmmm but not that i have cleaned out the cache file, it all showed UP , But guess WHAT i have 4 accounts, and got two Matches, any one else ? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

me loving this game !

2. Sativa L

Sativa L Guest

yes, same here. Four accounts, two matches. I have four cards left to play the game with.

3. <blockquote><hr>

yes, same here. Four accounts, two matches. I have four cards left to play the game with.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol want to TRADE !!!

4. Honey Doo

Honey Doo Guest

lol hey max nugget
    i have 6 accounts need to find you in game lol [​IMG]

5. Sativa L

Sativa L Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol want to TRADE !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but I can't remember my card numbers. lol

6. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol want to TRADE !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but I can't remember my card numbers. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ok all card are listed here ( http://tso-e.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/all_winning_pairs.jpg )

but there is another post with trading going on ! so once that EAL is back up, I am going in to find out what cards i do have and post them in the new post !!

hugs Max

7. Carter'

Carter' Guest

Hope You guys get some matches i got 12/12 and a 2/8 got someone waitng to trade 2/8
    !!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.