1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LOL (OT)

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Elwood, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwood

Elwood Guest

Hmm, I remember someone telling me not so long ago how much 'better' the AFL are at weeding out drug cheets that other sports...

One strike - we won't name you, we are not allowed to sack you and you can keep playing

Two strikes, we won't name you, we are not allowed to sack you, we will slap you on the wrist and you can keep playing

Three strikes and then you will be named and the club has the 'option' to sack you if it wishes.

OR

On your second strike you can go to another club and your slate is wiped clean and you can start all over again (with your new club having no knowledge of your drug history).

You may consider my opinion biased because I am a League supporter so, here is a little public opinion on this issue -

And my personal favourite -

2. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

tldr, post it on uopvper if you want me to read.

3. Elwood

Elwood Guest

I posted it here because I was hoping for a response that had some thought but I forgot you can't have an intelligent argument, especially on a topic you assume to know a lot about but really know nothing.

I told you before pet, i'll leave the kids stuff to the kids, i'm not interested in trading insults like who is the bigger c*ck loving fa**ot, gang r*ping toilet cleaner. I'll leave that for you and your gutter trash guild mates... :gee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.