1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

lol - they hid kronos's notes so well that noone can find them

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_Kojak, Apr 8, 2008.

1. so they had to put in a little reminder sketch to tell us to keep looking - too funny

2. we will find them as soon as the devs can figure out what to do next until then fight the same three monsters over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..................................................

3. Guest

Guest Guest

It's easy to hide things when you don't "patch" them in... yet [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey ya all dont start to turn into a giant blueberry on me now my ompaloompa's are overworked as it is.....

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Like I said in other threads... it seems like the "side events" have been better planned, scripted and executed than the "main" storyline IMO.

It's nice that we have a storyline and all, but not every part has been as enjoyable as say, the Ophidian Invasion or ToT2 or some of the other side events... IMO of course.

And there's also the whole crypticness of choosing sides and so forth. With the lack of notion of what to do OTHER than kill the same 3 or 4 mobs endlessly, not too many people are going to monkey around with the system long enough to figure out that everyone SHOULD HAVE BEEN doing X instead of doing Y (where Y is killing the same monsters endlessly). While that may be fun for some, I've never been a person who spends their time trying to figure out weird things just to see if they will affect anything (which is probably why I would make a piss poor exploiter).

Ahh well, I have other pursuits to keep me busy and depending on how the turn in turns out, we'll go from there.

As it is currently, I'd be happier seeing certain... patches... being released than an event cycle still following "The Inu-Vinci Code".

6. Guest

Guest Guest

It wouldn't be a mystery if anyone could solve it on a whim [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

While the media are different between a movie/book mystery and an ingame mystery, generally the movie/book mystery SHOULD have the pieces of the plot present and in place during the course of the mystery, not patched in after the fact or when it becomes appropriate that the viewer/player knows about it.

8. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

WHERE ARE THEY!!!

9. <blockquote><hr>

It's easy to hide things when you don't "patch" them in... yet [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

They're hidden...
    in the future

10. Guest

Guest Guest

A surprising number of successful mystery writers have no idea whodunit until the last chapters.

( not that I advocate that style - I do prefer stories that intend to lead somewhere [​IMG] )

11. Whatever happend to the far as you can go wax?

12. please please please bring it back! then we can stop with the wild goose chases n get back to dying..i mean killing stuff. is the old piece still at the hole in the floor in blood? or have i missed a step along the way

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Whatever happend to the far as you can go wax?

[/ QUOTE ]

I checked that hole yesterday but still couldn´t access it...

14. dmodesto

dmodesto Guest

the Dev's are trying to add content and to livin things up a bit...

but everyone waffles...

So hopefully everyone has a good time at this event, and the next events will just get better and better, maybe they'll work on a content delivery system, since it seems to be what you're all so agitated about =P

15. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

but everyone waffles...

[/ QUOTE ]

If that was aimed at me then I might point out that my post above was made purely to answer a question, not to complain.

I have so much to do in-game so I´m not one of those that´s effected when an event is dragged out or gets monotonous.

There´s a time for everything...

16. dmodesto

dmodesto Guest

nah, not at all ! I just meant the general consensus =p

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Pheeew! [​IMG]

18. im not pancakes! im just excited n want more [​IMG]just love when i feel like im working towards a specific goal, and the sleuthing involved is definitely right up my alley. frustrating when you wanna do more and find more and you've gotta wait on a timer [​IMG]of course problem with having it all at once is that its over too soon n youve not got more to anticipate n want lol