1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LOL...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Skylark SP, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

I "claimed" my holiday gift from the ticket in my pack when I logged in today, and it was apparently bugged because although it ate the ticket and the message said a deed was placed in my pack it didn't actually create it, and emptying my pack didn't reveal any deed. Oh well. I guess I won't be leaving a Christmas 2008 holiday gift to anyone. :D

-Skylark

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

If you'd like a gift, you may have one of mine

3. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

Thanks Speedy, that is really sweet. I am actually in the process of closing down my accounts and giving things away, I just thought I could claim my holiday gifts and leave another nifty item for some deco crazed person who would still be playing. Alas, it was not meant to be I guess.

-Skylark

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

no gift box?

5. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

I actually think that may be what blew it's brain...I had an old empty holiday gift box as a container in my pack. :(

-Skylark

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well that is weird ! Ya didnt have too much in ye backpack that it maybe fell on the floor as ya claimed it, did ya ? :)

What did ya claim anyhow ?

The slippery icy spot was a fun gift ..wonder if that will work all year round to make folks slip and slide or just for Christmas times.

7. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

That is what was weird, when I first tried to claim it, I got a message that I didn't have enough room, so I removed the sub container that I keep all my crafting tools and junk in within my backpack, which freed up a lot of pack space, then I double clicked the ticket in my pack again...I got the message that the gift was placed in my pack, but there wasn't anything. I looked inside the old gift box that I already had in my pack, and couldn't find anything. So, I started removing everything from my pack, but didn't find any deed. This was on Kestrel.

I was able to claim Skylark's gift with no problem, I chose an icy patch.

-Skylark