1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by lols, Apr 7, 2010.

1. lols

lols Guest

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/urNyg1ftMIU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/urNyg1ftMIU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    FYI to all of you newblet "gamers" that were'nt even born yet when I beat: Pong, Tron, Beserker, Missle Command & Super Mario Bros.
    Thats me in the Green Armor Swinging that bad ass Zelda Sword!

Nice Vidz lols!:thumbup1:
  3. Cant believe you hadnt seen that yet lols ... hehehe funny stuff.. that show is actually kind of funny at points and soo reminds me of ppl in UO and WoW IF you get what I'm saying lol
  4. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 10, 2008
    Shouldn't talk about other people ingame. your response might get deleted, or removed with no warning or explanation AND you could receive an infraction. IF you get what I'm saying. But on a side not it was pretty funny, lame but funny. I got controller thumb from the original LOZ and SMB.
  5. Rand Al

Rand Al Guest

i have seen some episodes of the show but never seen the music video. While watching it though you are like haha that is lust like ....... cant name names here!
  6. lols

lols Guest

lol, yeah. I had only seen halfway into season three. Someone sent me this last night and I was like OMG.

And yeah, certain characters/parts of story line bear a super uncanny resemblance to certain people we might know.. hypothetically speaking of course ;)
  7. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    Love "The Guild" series. Absolutely fantastic.
    ... and Codex is... yummy and I don't even swing that direction.

8. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 8, 2009
  9. ok boys and girls, dont let me down now...

who does Zabu (or however its spelled) remind you of?

lols and rand, you better not let me down!! :p
  10. lols

lols Guest

11. lol except your bff isnt needy, but Zabu does sound a lot like your bff lol
  12. lols

lols Guest

oh yeah, lol.. I meant voice wise.. in season three he sounds JUST LIKE my bff.. and omg, lol.. i so know who you mean now.. lolololol
  13. Rand Al

Rand Al Guest

hay now cant name names here! sooo shhhhh
  14. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 10, 2004
    She takes that name from Codex of Ultimate Wisdom...but they play WoW hehe