1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*long shot* Buying scrapper receipe

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

OK i am back after a long time of and look like scrappers is the way to go for mage so how much they cost or where i can get them?

Is a scrappers receipe a one time use only?

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

No its not a one time use only. They cost about 400k i believe... and hold on i forgot if u had anymore questions!

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

You get them from scribes with the receipe, and to make them u need peerless incredients!

4. prostkr

prostkr Guest

once you eat the recipie you can make them forever. plain ones sell for around 400k i think.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Judging by your questions, I´m not sure if you´re under the impression that U need to eat a recipe in order to use a scrappers or not.

In case U are. You don´t need to get/eat a scrappers recipe as a mage in order to use a scrappers.

In case U aren´t. Just ignore this post... [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok thx a lot fellas.But for a solo player like I it seems like its nothing i will be able to do alone (peerless loot is a pain to get from what i have read)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Not sure how many guilds are regularly running peerless these days, but when I was actively playing it wasn't real difficult to buy the resources for about 20K each. I have only made 2 scrappers though. [​IMG]

-Skylark