1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Long Time No see......

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Loner_Of_Death, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Well just wanted to stop by and see what was up with all my old friends, and what was up in the world of UO.... So what is going on, anything nice and interesting?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

*waves* i remember you [​IMG]
  3. like i said long time no see .... at least someone remembers me lol Yeah im thinking about coming back so i was trying to see how everyone is and how everything is going in game but....... no one seems to wanna say anything....
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

hmmm game is doing ok.
    Atlantic is still the biggest shard.

Some major changes on UO in past year....
    the new kingdom reborn client
    destruction of old haven
    new haven been born
    Magincia was destroyed
    the random colors in ore spawn or the doom arties that drop much more frequent now...
    lots of fixes/nerfs/and new bugs

friends leave ...old friends return... hell i even met a couple brand new players :p

if you want to stop by i am still in yew by the sheeppen...give me a hollar if you come back [​IMG]