1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Long time since I wrote in here...

Discussion in 'Izumo EM Forum' started by EM Orix, Apr 25, 2013.

1. EM Orix

EM Orix UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator

Hello Everyone,

Since I started planning and doing my first Mini Arc for Izumo shard, I was wondering how much of you guys English speaker were taking part in Izumo shard.

My main concern here, is that since "King Of The Hill" event I got little loose on the English advertizing side. Now I was thinking maybe I should get back to it...

Problem is while an event take place, I can't do both English and Japanese support... Very hard and I do have to focus on Japanese.

So I would like any comments, idea on that topic.

Regards,

EM Orix from Izumo

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

こんにちは皆さん、

今回のメールは出雲のイベントが英語のアナウンスを前からしなくなって、どのぐらい英語話す方が出雲のイベントに参加するか聞いてます。出雲にイベントする時にもちろん日本語でしますが、英語話す人の案内は同時に難しいって言う事が言います。

英語話す方でも日本人でもこれからアナウンスし形がどうすれば良いでしょうか聞いてます。

アイデア、コメントなどお願いします。

皆さん宜しくお願いします。

EM Orix

2. GREAT LAKES

GREAT LAKES Journeyman

i attend them and i cant speak Japanese but if you just let us know the main stuff like gates opening or we are goin here and the events over that would be plenty helpful