1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Longer blank books: No biggie, but it would be nice.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uvtha, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Blank books are too short. It would be nice to be able to write a lengthy tale, and not have to split it up into 6 books. I see no real reason this would cause any issues.

Write a page, hit enter, get new page. Book ends when you're done writing it.
  2. William

William Guest

As a library owner, I agree 100%

William of Great Lakes
  3. indeed as a elf, it would be nice to be able to put my 20 book elven to human, human to elven dictionary into one book

Good idea !!!
  4. Saphireena

Saphireena Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 16, 2004
    And what a brilliant idea to have it just keep going and going without any set amount of pages and end it when it's done. I love it! If we had books like that, I would be the first to rush into the game and start writing grand tales of historic moments in my Ultima life. I'd probably remake the library I had at one point as well.