1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Longtime Gardening Site Gone

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Melina Havelock, May 27, 2008.

1. Recently I was asked where a new gardener should go for good info and I pointed the person to http://www.celticmoon.com/plants/. Sadly that site has gone (no idea when obviously). Since the profession forums are down currently and I know some of you garden as well as deco, just thought I'd let you know. :(

2. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I keep waiting for the day I attempt to get to Tower of Roses and that has gone, also :(

4. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

LOL...do you not remember DevilsOwn when ToR went offline for quite a while? They had a problem with their domain from what I recall. It got migrated or fixed eventually but I remember having to use another site for a while during that time to get info on BoD rewards, plants, etc.

-Skylark

5. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

6. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

8. Thanks, BlissMarie. I found the exact page I was looking for. After the cocoa trees annoucement, I accessed the celtic moon site specifically for the old gen 5 news. I believe that was late Feb or early March. The site Kurgan listed is also helpful.

I realize people move on, but it's a downer when an old site that is long used disappears. I remember when Pluffy left, but thankfully someone else has her site up still. Or at least they did when last I checked. DevilsOwn, you bite your tongue about ToR.:p

9. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

Thankfully, Sotheby's still has Pluffy's site content up as today. :thumbup1:

-Skylark

10. miss uo

miss uo Guest