1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Look what I got...

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Ransom_of_BiC, May 26, 2010.

1. I got me a Jeb....

For those of you old school pvp'ers...I'm sure you will remember him. For those people who were not around...

Well, I'm sure you'll know him shortly.

Attached Files:

2. georox

georox Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 9, 2004
    Yep.. I remember that name... sadly. Why do I remember things like that... but not what I did last night? >_>
  3. Turles

Turles Guest

lol bics one real pvper damn i may need to start fighting again just to kill him then i can retire again
  4. Strangely, Bobby and Raigeki came back last night as well.

And yes-Jeb was, by far, the best pvp'er we ever had. He was arguably the best pvp'er on the server at the time.

5. Me too...
  6. I remember Jeb and I going back and forth all the time. Then teaming up to kill FS! (After I left them to join !C!) on occasion. I may start back up again after my two month boat trip =/.
  7. We had a great time last night. A buncha folks came in and it was just running around sorta a free for all. Jeb was running around pvp'ing while trying to set macros.

I was healing, and that stupid window kept popping on my screen, "Are you sure you want to do that?" or whatever it said. I had to run inside and turn the darn thing off. So annoying.

My husband and some of hte boys were cackling like loons, they were having such a good time.

Still very rusty but so much fun!
  8. HyperActif

HyperActif Guest

Haha, yeah that was blast.

Somehow I managed to macro 'Shutdown UO' in place of a perfectly reasonable 'Bandage Self'.

First time I took a hit, I ended up staring at my desktop. Um, fail.
  9. L M A O

10. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 13, 2006
  11. Benito

Benito Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    Holy cow, more names that kick me in the back of the head...
  12. Spyder one

Spyder one Guest

13. LOL, Spyder. Been a long time, bro.

Jay and I were talkin about that time ya'll came out to the house when we lived in Boston.
  14. Spyder one

Spyder one Guest

lol i was just looking at the photos us 4 took when i visited, ya its been about 4 years? i always have an urge to play but never do lol
  15. Us too, till we finally decided to give in to the urge. :)