1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lookig for rubble parts to these tables "pics inside"

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by rajadeah, Dec 6, 2007.

1. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

Im looking for as many parts to these 2 tables as i can get my hands on. I mostly want the flat center sections and have doubles and more on most the leg parts shown but will still consider buying more. I need these on castkills but if you have a large amount I would consider xfering to any shard for them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/frankwyte/tablepieces.jpg [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I have one SW corner (see pic) to trade for a SE corner if you have an extra.
    [​IMG]

3. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I have one SW corner (see pic) to trade for a SE corner if you have an extra.
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry i would trade ya but i dont have any doubles on the SE leg part. but ide glady buy your flats? lol

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the top corner is just another piece of no leg table. You never see the leg, so it would be impossible to tell them apart.

5. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I think the top corner is just another piece of no leg table. You never see the leg, so it would be impossible to tell them apart.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes you are right there is only 3 leg parts needed per table

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I've about 23 flats...and no legs! If you truly have an extra leg or two, I'll gladly trade ya a bunch on baja.

7. i have three leg bits on europa. I also have 7 table top bits.
    [​IMG] ... the thread poster gets first option, but anything left you're welcome to ask for.

8. Okay, looks like raja isn't interested. If anyone else is looking for these parts, PM me. They go back up on my vendor tomorrow. These are on europa, and my shop is babylonian jewels, S-W wall in luna. cheers.

9. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

Just posting to say xfered to baja and will be there for about 24 more hours and im buying these table parts at a mill per so if you have any for sale q me at 100760226