1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

looking and selling list.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

i am selling the following event items, the prices are only partly negociable:

- good samaritan of britania robe 100m
    - necromancer shroud 100m
    - acid proof robe 200m
    - djinni's ring 90m
    - orcish bow (old one, not elven composite) 60m
    - partisan of chaos (sash) 35m
    - partisan of chaos. (sash) (misnamed with a dot at the end) 40m
    - umbra container [energy] 65m
    - obsidian contender (sash) 50m
    - wyrm's heart 10m

looking for:

- Heartwood friendship earrings
    - Umbra Container (power)
    - Royal Botanists Towel
    - Pirate Boots

you can write me a pm or contact me on icq: 224025306

2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think that should be pretty irrelevant though here it comes with an update:

- good samaritan of britania robe (europa) 100m -sold

- necromancer shroud (great lakes) 100m -sold

- acid proof robe (europa) 200m -sold

- djinni's ring (europa) 90m

- orcish long bow (old one, not elven composite) ( Atlantic) 60m

- partisan of chaos (sash) (Atlantic) 35m - Sold for 30m

- partisan of chaos. (sash) (misnamed with a dot at the end) (Atlantic) 40m - Sold for 40m

- umbra container [energy] (europa) 65m - Sold 65m

- obsidian contender (sash) (europa) 50m - Sold for 50m.

- wyrm's heart (europa) 10m - Sold 10m

- Orc skin mask (europa) 30m - Sold 30m

Also packing in some stuff of a friend:

- Oblivion needle (europa): ~100m

- Wig (europa): ~30m

Buying:

- Heartwood friendship earrings

- Umbra Container (power)

- Royal Botanists Trowel

- Pirate Boots

- Rare Xmas statues (white surfer and angels , especially looking for white G'Thunk)

- Europa gold cloth yards.

4. Can i see a pic of the orcish bow? or is it on display...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

it's an orange composite bow.. if you add me on icq i can show it to you ingame.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd like to see a pic as well.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

i will take the wyrms heart

8. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

Is this one ?

[​IMG]

The color is the dark green color, the original color.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

it is not.
    I am sorry I didn't figure that there was annother item called orcish bow.
    What i meant is an orcish longbow a composite bow the color is probaply there because it has been enchanced.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

icq ed ya for the wyrms heart- iam also europa player

11. Guest

Guest Guest

ok a little update on what's left:

- djinni's ring (europa) 90m

- orcish long bow (not elven composite) ( Atlantic) 60m

- Oblivion needle (europa): ~100m

- Wig (europa): ~30m

Buying:

- Heartwood friendship earrings ~ 75m

- Umbra Container (power) ~ 100m

- Royal Botanists Trowel ~ 50m

- Pirate Boots

- Rare Xmas statues (white surfer and angels , especially looking for white G'Thunk)

- Europa gold cloth yards. ~ 7m per yard

- Europa Daggers with 2 and 6 ~ 7m ea.

12. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Riply might lynch you.

13. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

man, you could of gotten 200mil+ for that item.........whoever got that deal *scores*

probably next time you should ask for price checks first........unless you were wanting to sell really fast......

14. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

man, you could of gotten 200mil+ for that item.........whoever got that deal *scores*

probably next time you should ask for price checks first........unless you were wanting to sell really fast......

[/ QUOTE ]

Really??....heres a sales thread thats been on going for months and months, no sales =/

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=uorares&amp;Number=7647490&amp;Forum=f264&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main=7632782&amp;Search=true&amp;where=bodysub&amp;Name=305880&amp;daterange=1&amp;newerval=1&amp;newertype=w&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bodyprev=#Post7647490

Good Sam Robe @ 200m

15. 100m on sammy robe was a steal, congrats to whoever bought it

16. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really??....heres a sales thread thats been on going for months and months, no sales =/

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=uorares&amp;Number=7647490&amp;Forum=f264&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main=7632782&amp;Search=true&amp;where=bodysub&amp;Name=305880&amp;daterange=1&amp;newerval=1&amp;newertype=w&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bodyprev=#Post7647490

Good Sam Robe @ 200m

[/ QUOTE ]

for some reason i did not really want to keep this one ;-)
    however, i do agree i could prolly gone up to 150m and still sold rather quick.

17. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Sam Robe @ 200m

[/ QUOTE ]

ORLY? YES RLY

doth my eyes deceive me or does treyster have a good samaritan robe for 200mil at this very moment?

why yes, yes he does! gee golly I think I know what im talking about!!

18. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Sam Robe @ 200m

[/ QUOTE ]

ORLY? YES RLY

doth my eyes deceive me or does treyster have a good samaritan robe for 200mil at this very moment?

why yes, yes he does! gee golly I think I know what im talking about!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm....Well....He DID say 200m+, and mines for sale at 200m obo lol...so umm i guess you dont know what your talking about huh? [​IMG]

19. only a fool would argue about the difference between 200mil and 200mil +

oh look! you fit the bill perfectly! [​IMG]

ps heres for the really slow ppl what 200mil+ means......it means 200mil OR MORE

and what do you have your brit robe listed at? OH ITS LISTED AT 200MIL

der?

20. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

His is 200 mil or more meaning 200m is firm and hes wanting more than that....mine is 200m obo meaning 200m is just a starting price to leave haggling room, im not argueing over anything, everyone else is putting theres at 200m and im not about to try to lower the market by setting mine lower than that.

and only Fools would bring up an older thread just to cry about ignorant crap...

21. <blockquote><hr>

His is 200 mil or more meaning 200m is firm and hes wanting more than that....mine is 200m obo meaning 200m is just a starting price to leave haggling room, im not argueing over anything, everyone else is putting theres at 200m and im not about to try to lower the market by setting mine lower than that.

and only Fools would bring up an older thread just to cry about ignorant crap...

[/ QUOTE ]

not unless it calls out your BS [​IMG]

22. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

not unless it calls out your BS [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

It didnt call out anything rofl, just made you guys look more foolish....sale pending on my robe for around 150m....=/

and i never said anything bad really, he said it could have gone for 200m+ easily, i was simply pointing out that there had been one for sale @ 200m on the dot for months and months and it hadnt sold yet, never said it wasnt worth it, just said it wouldnt be as easy to get as he said it would be and it wouldnt go for more than the + he said it would....

23. Guest

Guest Guest

As far as good sammy robes go, they can certainly fetch as much as 200m, but more often then not they do go for less.

In the range of 75-125, and as much as 150, but a bit less frequently.

Few things to consider about the good sammy robe though which differentiates it from most other robes/shrouds with resist.

1. Most people don't care for the color &amp; it can not be dyed, I tried.

2. It has 5 phys resist, why spend 200m, or any other significant amount on a robe with 5 phys if you can get a vet robe for significantly less. Maybe its for a museum, maybe you really need the additional 2 phys, but you can see my point.

I could bring up the dupe factor, but the effect of quantity of an item of this time is often limited as it is considered a pvp wearable and therefore desirable by at least some portion of that population.

Ultimately thought it depends on the buyer and the frequency of the items sale at the current time. If there's a low demand for it and there are many available then it will sell for less, if the opposite is true then it will sell for more.