1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking around stratics..

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by EveningKiss, Apr 9, 2010.

1. EveningKiss

EveningKiss Guest

It seems as if everyone has sold their White Wyrms (one creature i useto make a mint on GMing and selling) for Elder Dragons. Have people also given up their Cu Sidhe's and nigthmares???? I dont wanna trade in my ancient blood red and fire cu sidhe.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Cu sidhes are the bomb. I prefer my dog over my greater.

3. EveningKiss

EveningKiss Guest

Good. I tried to tame one last night... yeah didnt work out so well.. lol

4. Largan

Largan Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If you want I can give you a colored Cu Sidhe that trained rates 4.1 on the Pet Power Calculator so you can give it some fighting love when bonded.

5. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Blaze Cu Sidhes are by far the most expensive pet from what i have seen. Seen them sold for 200-300 million gold on the rares forum.

6. EveningKiss

EveningKiss Guest

what about reds or blacks?

7. Taylor

In my experience, blacks, whites, and reds sell best. Ice white and ice blue sell OK, as do the pink-hued cus. Bronze, blue, and normal can usually only sell if they're decent. Just based on what I've seen on my shard (Atlantic).

8. EveningKiss

EveningKiss Guest

speaking that before i quit i played Europa for MANY MANY years then moved to Oce because Doom was aALWAYS camped... i may end up moving shards again. Being able to loot the dungeons constantly is awsome but... not being able to find people to hunt the DF or Trav with is a bit sad.. lthen again i live in the states and played on an aussy shard lol

9. Taylor

There are some good US shards, too! :D

10. EveningKiss

EveningKiss Guest

*chuckles* Nah. Nothing made in the US is good!

jk! Dont hate me.

11. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

While the GD is the most used one, it also depends on what you are hunting. For some mobs the mare/beetle works best. For other mobs the kit/beetle works best, and for others the Cu works best. However, I rarely use the WW these days.

12. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

I miss my super WW that was bugged. When they introduced that AL gave you the stats of the creature it somehow reset its super status. It could easily stand toe to toe with an Ancient Wyrm. Killed 5 PKs once after I was dead, heh.

Awesome thing.