1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for 110 Magery & 110 Eval Int scrolls.

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Rogal, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Rogal

Rogal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Not seeing anything on Search UO.

2. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

try finduo website i tend to find more there than i do on searchuo

3. Rogal

Rogal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Nah they aint there either, surely 110 scrolls aren't that scarce?

4. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

i dont know, i think we are in a lil slump alot of the low stat scrolls got turned in during the spring cleaning and anytime someone tries to do a champ spawn they get raided and loose their scrolls from what i see on the boards here. i know me and guild member got displaced because of the hurricanes and im still refrained to use a lowend laptop and cant do what I could do before. ill be back to my laptop tonight and ill look and see what i have in storage. i may and i may not. chances are i dont cause i turned alot of crap in. but ill ask around in my guild for ya tonight and ill repost here.

5. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aww that Irish lad again :coco:, always looking for dem scrolls. Come see me my young lad & I shall bestow upon ya an EI I have kicking around :beer:.

* Went looking through my many lost containers of junk :blushing:, & found ya a 5 mage til yaz can locate a 10 laddie :D

6. noxyoursox

noxyoursox Guest

I have some icq me. 349202103