1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for 3/1

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by the_slave_revolt, Jun 28, 2008.

1. *With DCI of 12 or higher
    SDI/LMC/EP would be nice to have on it as well

******Erm also looking for 1/1s or 2/1s or 3/0s with DCI on them (preferibly rings)*****
    Also I am looking for 2 CBDs (k Thanks)

<================)xxxxx() [Link's temper'd MasterSword]
    <~~~~~~~~~~~() [Link's Chain shot]
  2. Still looking, make sure those are 1/3 or 3/1 (whatever the format people prefer)
    So bump 1 (we have 3 of these?)
  3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

honestly not sure if many would sell jewel like taht I know I have a LMC SDI 1/3 but its not going anywhere. i have a straight DCI (15) 1/3....
  4. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
  5. Sry for the slow response, have been occupied (friend's 21st birthday).... did you want to sell me that Mo? or are you just rubbing it in my face?
  6. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

everything is for sale you juz hav to offer enough shinies
  7. do get on icq I'd prefer not to have the whole shard hear me beg for you to go lower =P
  8. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

when I get back home I will get on. I have been away from home the last week or so. I will be back sometime tomorrow grab me then, I will send out the degree and level of grovelling I require :)
  9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
    What mods are on that 1/3 with 15 dci and where did you get it? can i see a pic of it?